- The Bible is the Word of God.
- There is only one true and living God existing in three persons: The Father, The Son & The Holy Spirit.
- God is the sovereign King of all, exercising both his grace and his justice in accordance with his perfect will.
- Mankind was made in the image of God, that we might have fellowship with him, do his will, and reflect his love and goodness.
- Our sin breaks our fellowship with God, is the source and cause of all evil in the world, and sin brings all of humanity under God’s just judgment.
- Through his death and resurrection, Jesus is redeeming the world by forgiving us of our sins, restoring us to right relationship with God the Father, and leading us to follow and obey him by faith.
- Therefore, Jesus is the only one who can save and rescue us from the judgment to come. The gospel announces this good news and calls all people to repent of sin and to trust in Jesus as their only Lord and their only Savior.
- The church consists of those who have been born again by the Holy Spirit as evidenced by faith in Christ and repentance from sin. The church is called to minister the gospel to the whole world.
- Jesus will return and consummate all things.
For a more detailed summary of our beliefs, please click on the confessions of faith listed below: